Please make sure to review any guidelines or restrictions that may be required at the location of your StoryCorps interview recording, event, training or other program activity (collectively, the “StoryCorps Program”). By entering the StoryCorps Program location, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Face Covering: Will follow the guidance provided by StoryCorps regarding face coverings.
- Symptoms: Have not experienced any of the following symptoms noted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the past 48 hours, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5 days
- Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms in the last 5 days
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
This Health Acknowledgement encourages StoryCorps Program participants and their accompanying party, as permitted at the StoryCorps Program location, to evaluate their own health prior to participating in the StoryCorps Program or entering the premises where StoryCorps Program is conducted. Participants who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the StoryCorps Program location. If at any point during their visit a participant or accompanying party does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their accompanying party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the premises by StoryCorps or any third party authorized to conduct the StoryCorps Program.